Well, I know you can get at least one audience member (me) if you also
post in a QuickTime-readable format (I don't do Windows Media). :D

But seriously, I think you have a great theme there-- keep it up and
your audience will grow. List yourself in vlogdir and mefeedia and the
other vlog directories, and make sure you're in google, because
google=search engine now.

And try to get involved. Get other South Africans vlogging, too!
Spread the joy! More interest in your area will mean more interest for
your vlog!

If you do these magic tricks commercially (as in, if you are a
magician as a day job or just as a job), and you have a business card
or something, make sure it has your vlog address on it when you hand
it out to your real-life magic-show audience members.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]