Insurance is very expensive, btw. Haven't check it out in a long while;
the only thing I can be sure of, it hasn't gone down lately.

How much is it these days and what minimum time / amount? Does the
mayor's office still require $1M?

"It isn't done alone"
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
http://blog.urbanartadventures.com