Thanks for all the answers.

-Bev
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Self-contained vs. reference

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:55:33 +0200, BevSykes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Can someone please tell me the difference between saving as a "self
> contained" movie and as a "reference movie"?  It makes HUGE difference
> in the size of a file (26 MB vs. 116 MB for this one file!)

Self-contained: All of the movie is in one file.
Reference: New movie is dependent on old movie (ie. you need both for it
to work). So the reference movie isn't actually smaller - it's just broken
into bits.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>