Speaking of mic accessories...
Does anyone know where to buy or how to make one of those "boxes" around a mic (logos on 'em) that network folks have ?

-halcyon

spreadingthepink.com

On 8/17/05, Jan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The best thing is not to get wind noise in the first place - it's very
difficult if not impossible to remove in post.

Tape some fairly thick foam over the mic. You might even want to get some
fake fur to put over that in really rough wind situations.

Here's a brief tutorial:

http://fauxpress.blogspot.com/2005/04/faux-press-vlog-wind-noise-tutorial_28.html >

Jan

--