That's why I asked if anyone was interested to email me. Are you in the area?

You can cut and paste that URL if you are interested. It's not broken, it takes you right to
the main story that sums up the situation. It will answer most of your questions and
emailing me will answer the rest.

Again I ask that whoever is interested to email me. If you can't make the URL work, or
think emailing me is too much hassle then you are probably not who I am looking for in
the first place. I need someone with enthusiasm and the willingness to be a volunteer. Of
course I don't want to ask someone to travel across the universe at their own expense
unless they REALLY want to. Like I said, email me for more info...

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You need to get a lot more specific. Like where this needs to be shot
> would help. I've never heard of Beth Geisel. I doubt many others here
> have either. You should at least provide a URL that isn't broken. You
> need to put brackets around any long URL or go get a tiny url.
>
> What scandal?
> Where is he?
> Who is he?
> When do you need it by?
> Why do you need it?

> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia> Now Syndicated on the World
> Wide Web. Add us to your iTunes 4.9 Podcasts playlist today by
> pasting this URL into the Advanced—> Subscribe to Podcast... URL window.
>
> barcroft (gizmo) <http://gizmoproject.com>
> kungax (Skype) <http://skype.com>>
> kungag5 (iChat-AIM) <http://www.aim.com>
>
> <http://futuremedia.org>
> <http://videopodcaster.blogspot.com/>
>
> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia>
>

> On Aug 17, 2005, at 10:51 PM, chris_koehn wrote:
>
> > Hi I used to post here a bit a while back. Anyhow, some of you may
> > remember me, most will
> > not. Regardless...
> >
> > I need help with an interview with someone I have contact with
> > regarding the Beth Geisel
> > scandal going down right now, here's a link to one of the stories:
> >
> > http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?
> > storyID=384334&category=ALBANY&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=7/30/2005
> >
> > I need someone to go and interview a local, then send me the tape
> > for editing and such. I can
> > try to cover some costs as best I can, but a volunteer effort is
> > appreciated. There are a few
> > interested news outfits trying to get him on camera so time is of
> > the essence! Of course the
> > videographer will be credited and thanked gratuitiously for any help.
> >
> > If interested, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], I hardly
> > check my yahoo email
> > anymore.

Individual Fireant Explains