Congrats Rocketboom!  This was a great segment, but can you show CBS a
few things on compression?  I only saw the WMV version and it was mosaic.

Does anyone know which night this aired?  We should be able to find a
better copy.

-Matt
http://www.leanbackvids.com/videoblog/
http://www.vlogmap.org/blog/