There is NOTHING easy about what Andrew and his team do. He deserves
to be a very rich young man as do the others on the team. How can you
complain that others will be financially successful as well? I don't
understand your logic.

Taylor Barcroft

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia> Now Syndicated on the World
Wide Web. Add us to your iTunes 4.9 Podcasts playlist today by
pasting this URL into the Advanced—> Subscribe to Podcast... URL window.

barcroft (gizmo) <http://gizmoproject.com>
kungax (Skype) <http://skype.com>>
kungag5 (iChat-AIM) <http://www.aim.com>

<http://FutureMedia.org>
<http://videopodcaster.blogspot.com/>

On Aug 20, 2005, at 6:24 PM, Randolfe Wicker wrote:

> I don't know about $250,000.00 a year.  That is actually
> frightening if it
> isn't just hype.  Vlogging will soon be flooded with copycats
> looking to
> make big bucks the easy way.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hhpogoi/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124602471/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>