Richard,

It was amazing how quickly David Rovics' song went from tapping on his
laptop to the eyes and hears of an international audience.

On Monday, I sent out a press release that highlighted Steves
contribution:

Song for Cindy Sheehan By David Rovics International Activist
Singer/Songwriter/Blogger Is Now The Number 1 Song On SoundClick.com

Media Outlets Use New Tune In Their Camp Casey Coverage

<http://www.i-newswire.com/pr43430.html>

I am stunned that the alternative press has not picked up on Steve's
video. Camp Casey's management team has turned their backs to the
video and the MP3.

Feel free to sent out the press release or edited it for your local
media outlets.

-Jack
http://view-point.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In my 3 months in the vlog community (according to Schlomo that's
> about 30 blog years), this video by Steve Garfield is probably the
> most powerful and important video ever, in my opinion, in truly
> showing the power of video blogging - of course the song was great
and
> the message profound, he also did a really good job of shooting and
> putting the video together to enhance this ...
>
> I strongly recommend watching, and also distributing the url
>
> http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/2005/08/video_song_for_.html
>
> ... Richard
>
> --
> Richard
> http://www.richardshow.com

 low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help
bridge the Digital Divide!</a>.</font>