Is this ok? And how is it you think I am spamming? I don't think so.
I guess I needed to be hit over the head to know what others perceive
as spam which I do not?

May I include a photograph once a day? I wish all of you would. I got
mine down to 4k. I thought I was being creative.

Taylor Barcroft
Santa Cruz CA Beach of the Silicon Valley
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia><http://FutureMedia.org>
Now listed in the iTunes Podcast Directory. FutureMedia, or future,
media, parties, taylor, barcroft ...

On Aug 25, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Clint Sharp wrote:

> Anders Clerwall wrote:
>

>> Since I'm not afraid of you either Taylor, I'll ask you to please
>> remove that 12K image you include in your mails.
>> Eats my gmail storage slowly but steadily, especially since you're
>> quite active on this list.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Anders Clerwall
>> blog: http://iscav.com/
>> vlog: http://randomshow.com/
>>

> Quite couragous of you, Anders.  I was trying to muster up the
> courage myself when I saw your post, and a wave of relief swept
> over me when I realized I would not have to again try to talk to
> Taylor about the length of his signature (which is still quite
> long, and not seperated in any way from the rest of his email which
> makes it hard to tell where the email ends and the signature
> begins).  Thanks for taking that bullet for me...
>
> Clint
>
> --
> Clint Sharp
> New Media Guy & Technologist
> ClintSharp.com        Contact Info: http://clintsharp.com/contact/
>
> We are the media.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h6a489f/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1125017175/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>