From: Devlon
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Consumer goods vloggers need!

On 8/28/05, skullcrew webmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is a good idea....

I have been mulling over t-shirt ideas for vlogging lately....

you might just see me in one on my vlog.

I would be willing to take the risk and design a shirt and sell it on my site....
How many people think they would buy one if they liked the design and wording on the shirt?

If the design and text were cool, I'd buy a couple.

--
~Devlon
http://8bitme.blogspot.com