It's also moments like these when people get killed; last year during
the hurricanes in Florida, at least one person was killed when they went
outside to shoot some video of their neighborhood and got crushed by a
flying tree. I've lived through several big Florida hurricanes, and my
hometown of Indialantic is still rebuilding from last year's big three.
So while shooting storm footage is great, it's not worth ignoring an
evac order when a cat-4 storm is breathing down your neck. So be careful
and stay safe....

andy

--
Andy Carvin