I can say from our download stats at FireANT that we have had about
40% Mac downloads and 60% Windows. Granted we have done very little
promotion or marketing... heck we have hardly made release
announcements here... but I think this is a fairly telling statistic
when Mac users comprise somewhere around 5% of the total computer
market. So, we can see a heavy proportion of Mac users in this early
adopter category.

Does that help?

-Josh