Hmm... that highway sign is such a distinctly American symbol. (Plus
I've already heard someone on this list refer to the Road Node as "Vlog
Tour USA...")

I realize this is a U.S-centric movement but I think I might try to
find something with a little more of a Canadian flavour for my own
site... for example  -

< http://swordfight.org/images/roadnode-nhl.jpg >

;)

xo philip