While I agree the H.264 looks much better, I don't know how any of us
can offer it without cutting out most of the visitors to or receivers
of enclosures from our sites. Since iTunes only sees one enclosure
per post, we would have to make multiple posts and force subscribers
to download twice as many files as they would ever use. I don't know
the solution to this problem.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist