Enric wrote:

>>   Rather than blindly
>> >increasing voting turnout I think one would wish to discourage
>> >turnout among sectors not likely to see things the same way.
>>
>> This is bad, to promote subverting someone else right to vote on
>> ideological grounds.
>

>This is off topic now, but I must ask: where did you get the idea
that >I was suggesting the subversion of the right to vote? That would
imply >some legal institution of a poll tax or similar mechanism. Or
at the >very least, ballot tampering or voting machine shortages as
were seen >in Ohio.

Yes, we are definately off topic.  So I'll stop here.  Those that see
the lack of ethics and respect of human rights of choice and
consciousness in behind such tactics will see my point.

  -- Enric