I also previously mentioned that you could embed the media in dynamic iframes.
if QT or other media player browser plugins load in their own windows,
whether popup or iframes, then it will not be as resource intensive.
so if you prefer embedding multiple instances of media in one page,
iframes should be considered. especially if more than 2 or 3 embedded
players will reside on any given page.
i equally like popup and embedded inline players.  though the surest
way is the most common, linking directly to the media, pref in a new
window.  but, i find that messy from a web UI design perspective.

i'll try to expand on the articles on vb.info and post sample code,
which includes some simple php, javascript and the html emded code.

sull

--
sull
"The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and