On Sep 16, 2005, at 8:29 AM, andrew michael baron wrote:

>> maybe  andrew barron of rocketboom could use some of his
>> popularity to
>> point his audience to others doing good work.
>> pick of the week or something.

We do have plans for this too, I've announced it here on this list
even.  The only reason why it got stopped up is because Amanda and I
are experiencing growing pains and cant do everything by ourselves
anymore and so things are getting messy.

Anyway, last week we hired an intern who is working on our
videoblogging resource page as we speak. We already have the database
built from and filled in from scratch and as of this week and should
have it up and running with design by next week (this time I can say
I think we'll make the time frame because the help is finally there).

I think it will be a great resource to open up the flood gates and
provide a very easy access to the rest of the videoblogging community
from those people that visit Rocketboom.