Hello,

Sorry to hear about your problems. Its understandable that some people
dont have the energy/mood to deal with ourmedia, and it is true that
we cant really complain too much as it is free and powered by love.

What alternative hosting site was recommended to you that contained
porn? Firstly the internet has a lot of porn on it and it is the users
responsibility to shield youngsters from such things.  There is no one
agreed view of what 'porn' is exactly, but its usually possible to see
quite quickly whether a particular site is full of porn.

Really though I cannot stand the idea that this group is somehow
responsible for you having an ugly time because of porn. Im sorry you
feel that way, I dont understand how either this group could be
responsible, or why you would let it put you off ever doing anything
with video on the internet.

I mean, even if a free host had lots of content which you considered
adult/porn, if the service is any good then you never need to look at
that stuff. You have your own blog with no porn, and link to your
videos which are hosted by the free service.

I just want to understand more about how this thing happened, I
struggle to imagine what advice from this group led to porn ugliness.

Steve of Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  That's the same problem I was having. in the beginning I was having
all kinds of problems took a few days to get it fixed then I was gone
a week to a funeral and when I went to upload a video my password
wasn't working. I'm in no mood to deal with ourmedia u pay for what u
get so I was told and then I was told to check out another place to
upload video for free and when I checked it out it was a web site for
uploading video but also showed porno how are my grandkids going to
feel about that and for that reason I leaving this group what I
thought was a good thing turned into something ugly for my family
which includes many kids my blog is about my grandkids not porno thank
you very much. I just won't upload videos any more.