Here here to everything Mister Steve had to said.

With OurMedia, if you are uploading large files (I would say over
5MB), they have a little software tool you can install on your
computer to upload files with.  I use it, and it's nifty.

Though I am an OurMedia advocate, I will admit I have trouble from
time to time; but when I do, I just walk away from the computer for
fifteen minutes, try to upload the movie again, and it works fine.

Also, something else I found out accidentally, if your description
of your movie is less than ten words (or something like that), your
upload will fail.  Not sure if it gives a proper error message or
not.

- Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>