Notes from Steve Jobbs on Engadget:

Tunes 6.0 will also feature video and the iTunes Music Store will
feature Fairplay DRMed video downloads (big surprise, right?).
At launch over 2,000 music videos will be made available at a cost of
$1.99 apiece. You can download iTunes 6.0 starting today.
Oh, and one more thing…
It’s not only music videos you can buy. No, Apple’s set up to allow
you to purchase TV shows for $1.99 apiece. Get Desperate Housewives
or four other ABC shows premiering on iTunes at two bucks an ep.
Videos are native QVGA resolution.