Subject: podcast directory

I have said this before and I am still unbelievably pissed about it. I
submitted my vlog on the first day 4.9 was released, it did not have the
right information set up (this was before feedburner set up those details)
well they rejected me....i heard nothing, then i tried to re-submit it when
all the feed details were correct and now it wont let me in...i am banned
from the itunes podcast directory. my other vlog
stonefarm.blogspot.com<http://stonefarm.blogspot.com>is in there just
fine, but no way no how can i get my regular vlog in
there!1

WHAT CAN I DO??!!!!

--
Josh Leo

dear josh

think lateraly

either

1  switch the content of the two blogs making  stonefarm your regular blog

or

2  move/adapt your regular blog so that it does comply and resubmit it as
a different blog

hope this helps

blakkbyrd
http://blakkbyrd.blogspot.com/