Michael....

Thanks. Bill's explanation seemed pretty solid. I'll see if it works. I looked at my xml code and now everything seems to look correct.

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine

AIVF/IDA

Ring 8 Member
NYC

On Oct 13, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:

hi,
take advantage of the feedburner support forums.
maybe this thread will help:

http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=1301&highlight=author+info

sull