Oh, and I forgot. I think the impact you'll see in the future is not
something that'll arrive from new legal arguments. I still think that all
these areas of public vs. private are age-old and we have plenty of legal
precedence (public views may change and we'll get new laws, but the issues
are the same).

The difference is that traditionally only trained journalists have been
producing media. Journalists - at least around these parts - recieve
extension training on these issues. The new problem will be that regular
people don't stop and think before they film and release footage. They
don't consider that what they're doing may be breach of privacy,
defamation or libel.

Fortunately ignorance isn't a legal defense, and that's why I keep
encouraging people to educate themselves. Buy a book, try to understand
the legal implications of what you're doing. When you start a restaurant
you have to read a legal curriculum of health regulations. The curriculum
when videoblogging is just called copyright and privacy laws.

- Andreas