Im exceedingly impressed with it, its just what Ive been wanting to
see for ages. Uses about the same sort of tech as Id like to use to
make a video forum. I left a video comment.

Despite the negative factors that Andreas mentions, I like it because
it is so quick and easy for people to leave video comments. I think
asking people to post video comments to their own site is istantly
making the process too long winded, and what about people who might
want to comment but dont have their own videoblog? So I realyl liek
this solution, I just hope it doesnt require flash communication
server to use it.

I think of this stuff as just a non-realtime version of the
videoconference stuff this group uses, and I love it.

Show me an easier way to videoblog, thres no encoding or manual
uploading & posting here. Apples first guide to video podcasting used
the simplest quickest route possible using quicktime, but this stuff
is even easier.

( apples guide:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/videopodcasts.html )

Granted this doesnt give you the option of editing etc, but I can see
why they valed simplicity over everything else.

Steve of Elbows