> This has to be one of the oddest messages I have ever seen. I try to
> go to the site and I get this message:
> "Can't create a new thread (errno 11); if you are not out of
> available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-
> dependent bug"
> Every other site I visit is fine. Anyone ever seen this before?

many of you may have noticed that Ourmedia has been slow/down too
often the past several weeks. here's why.

OM sends all our work to the Internet Archive....where they take care
of the storing and serving our video.
BUT ourmedia still must maintain a server to handle all the requests
to the website.
it is now overloaded for the most part.

JD Lasica and others have worked to get to become a certified non-profit
he's now getting money.
this will allow for a more robust server...and more money to develop
the site more.
Im cc'ing JD in case he wants to correct anything Ive said.
I have simply been helping as a volunteer moderator.

some of us have been using a great alternative.
Blip.tv
Its gotten really getting good the past couple months.
reliable and feature filled.
they do plan to start charging at some point...but its not clear yet how.
i think that reliable video hosting is worth some bucks per month.
Charles, Mike, Jared, and(i forgot #4?) are good guys and a great
asset to this community.
Ill let them speak from here.

Jay

--