Here's the itunes link I have on my page:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
id=82308530
(course the id number is my itunes podcast feed id)
The link is on the right hand side of my vlog page:
http://vlogs.kitykity.com

I do one click on it, and it opens iTunes and shows my "video podcast
feed."
I can then just click "subscribe" to subscribe to it.  So for me, two
clicks.  And I'm using Windows with Internet Explorer.

Susan

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> works ok for me on mac and win xp on firefox
>
> although it's not really "one click"
> it's really two (at least) on mac and four on windows
>
> markus
>

> David Meade wrote:
>
> > Hey all, has anyone else (windows users anyway) noticed that the
pc
> > iTunes one click button that everyone seems to be using (ala the
> > meFeedia feature) doesnt work on the pc?
> >
> > It doesnt for me anyway and I have iTunes.  When I click it, it
send
> > the file to iTunes, but then just displays the contents of the
file in
> > notepad.
> >
> > --
> > http://www.DavidMeade.com <http://www.DavidMeade.com>