Josh ... I figured it out ... your MIME mention got me thinking and I
checked something...

It's the MP3 you have as an enclosure in your latest post.  the
Blip.TV server is returning it's content type as

text/html;

instead of:

audio/mpeg

When feed burner goes to check the content type isn't not matching
what it should be.  The good news is this is an easy fix ... The
blip.tv servers were doing the same thing for WMVs not too long ago
and they fixed it for me inside of a day.

I'd email Mike and ask him about it and in the meantime maybe remove
reference to the MP3.

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

--