the easiest solution is often not the best one
i link to more than one piece of media in some of my posts
i noticed that there are others doing this now too
i do not constrain myself to one photo per post, why should I do it for
other forms of media?
this it the problem with using aggregators
if you rely on them solely, you will miss out on some content (and not
just text)
it seems like it's time for the aggregators to catch up and deal with
this issue

markus

Steve Watkins wrote:

>Yes unfortunately there are all sorts of potential issues which crop
>up if people have more than one enclosure per post.
>
>Unfortunately yes the easiest solution is to have a seperate blog
>entry for every audio/video file.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org