I read this group from gmail as a Daily digest. The threading works well to keep the conversations. I tag everything "videoblogging" and can google anything I need related to this group.

What's exciting is the amorphous shape "videoblogging" is and how we all are trying to wrap our brains around the space. Keeping it in searchable order is really cool.

- Ted