Hi, pjkprodtuctions here, your roving reporter on all things, and my latest
adventure took
me to the far reaches of cyber space to a site called Revver, where I found you
could make
money from posting your videos there.  I posted La Chat, which has always been
favourite of people who visit mine or the Dailymotion.com site.  I originally
posted on
Sunday last, and now I have just cheked back and I have earned myself some
money, woo
hoo......

Two people have downloaded this mie and sent it to friends and they have
clicked on the
link on the end of the movie that revver put on.  It works guys it really does.

I am now looking for something I can buy with the $0.10 of my earnings.

thanks

Paul Knight