I notice that blogtelevision.net is taking all of the videos that I
put up and placing them on their site. They don't give me credit or
anything for my work. Do any of you have any feelings towards this
site or that issue regarding the usage of your work. They also place
a link to the video so that other people can put it on their site but
they take the credit for it. Kind of irks me to tell the truth.

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine
website: www.CoalRiverPictures.com