On 11/4/05, Lynn Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I notice that blogtelevision.net is taking all of the videos that I
> put up and placing them on their site.

Are you under the impression that they're making copies, Lynn?

These guys are about the same as the old i638 (or whatever they were)
people, meaning unappetizing operators hanging around right smack on
an ethical line, where they naturally dip over onto the wrong side.
Given that they aren't doing much that a more ethical crew wouldn't
also do, can you be precise about what the problem is, so that other
videoblog aggregators can avoid making you feel badly treated?