On 11/5/05, havilahland33 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you.  I guess the biggest problem then is that vlogdir.com
> doesn't recognize these H.264 files of mine for some reason even
> though they seem to be mime type.  Any clues?

Well vlogdir is working ok.  It's your feed that has the problem.

Your very first .mov works but after that only your .mpg vids are
getting an enclosures (none of the .mov files are).  I don't know much
about feedburner (I dont use it myself), maybe someone here can offer
some feedburner advice.

I dont think the actual encoding will matter at all as far as the feed
goes.  I'm pretty sure it only matters that the file extension have an
appropriate mime-type on the hosting server.  Feedburner should then
add the enclosure and let the viewer worry about codecs. All of your
mime-types seem ok.

You can check that with the lil' test page I made if you want:
http://davidmeade.com/resources/mime_test.php

For example your very first video is a .mov and returns
video/quicktime as the mime-type and your most recent is a .mov and
returns the same thing ... but for some reason it's not being
enclosed.

... odd.

I'll keep pondering ... but I have a feeling you may have to mess with
feedburner settings or something.

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com