I have a couple of options:

#1 I use Ulead VideoStudio 9 for editing - I have a memory camcorder
that shoots .avi and a digital still camera that shoots .mov video.

When I am ready for the master copy I export to a good quality  .avi
file.

I then take that over to QT6.3 and make a small .mov version. This
allows me to add my personal info, video information and copyright
intfo inside of the video.

Next I open Windows Movie Maker 2 and export out a .wmv version. I do
the same thing under preferences, add my name, blog info and title.

#2 I could export out of Ulead a straight 320x240 .wmv but I can see a
difference in the video quality.

#3. I could also us QT to export MP-4 but I still have a issue with
video quality.

There are a few .mov to .wvm video converters around but I'm not
familiar enough with the Mac side to recomend any. They have been
discussed in the group.

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wtrainbow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Gena,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I encoded the vide in h.264 and didn't
realize it is only compatible with QT 7. I'm going to try a differnt
codec the works QT 6 which hopefully will solve this problem.