Monday, November 7, 2005, 7:49:15 PM, Frank Carver wrote:
> I don't really know what you mean by "affordable", but I have seen
> a few on the web recently:

Oh, and if you buy the "MediaSuite version" of Pinnacle Studio you get
a green/blue screen included in the package. The latest version 10 is
around $120:

But, many suppliers are still selling off the old version 9
at around $50, for example

A green screen with free editing software :)

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk