hmm ... maybe you could get them to add a subscription button on their
page that lets their users subscribe to your feed.  I mean if their
viewers would enjoy them so much it seems like something they might
actually like to offer their users.  With that and your URL included
in the video ... might be ok.

If it were me, I'd like a link back to my site on any of the video
pages, and a way for thier audiance to subscribe to my videos that
they are enjoying so much.

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

--