you know you are a vlogger when you present Meet the Vloggers at an Apple store just  three weeks after you attended one

Way to go Roger of http://93mm.org

or three weeks after someone told you to go to freevlog.org

Way to go Ionia of  http://exploreventura.com/blog/blogger.html

Susan wrote:
There are times I have to remind myself of that--that sucking it in
through your own eyes will leave so much more of a lasting memory than
through a little viewfinder...

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:51:28 +0100, Deirdre Straughan