We've heard about a Firefox cache issue with blip before, and did everything we could to diagnose it, and the furthest we've come is that other browsers always work fine, and that restarting Firefox always fixes it.

As far as Frank's problem, I think it's unrelated... It could be a result of many simultaneous downloads, or could be the result of some network congestion between Frank and blip's servers (which are in New York).