Saturday, November 19, 2005, 6:11:05 PM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:
> Shameless plug... tell people to download FireAnt, and then it doesn't
> matter what codec or video format you use.

So does FireAnt for Windows include Quicktime now?

Last time I looked I still needed to download and install Quicktime
before it would play .mov files.

The PCs I use at my local college will (just about) allow me to run
FireAnt (now that it runs on Windows 2000), but they still won't let
me install Quicktime or iTunes.

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM