Well, it's not exactly 'mainstream' per se......but you can get a lot
of great music at:
www.podsafemusicnetwork.com
my band, bubble is up there and so are lots of other bands who give
away a few songs to promote their music in the iPod world.

while you won't find any U2 or Madonna up there, you will be able to
find some amazing music that can enhance your vlog!

good luck.
Share

www.rocknrolltv.net

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM