> On Nov 25, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:02:08 +0100, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> Let's hear some more amazing Black Friday tails here you 1600
>> readers.
>
> First Meiser didn't want to "split hares" and now you want tails.
> What's
> up with you guys and animals?

Of mice and men and hare and tail.

I'm glad you caught that andreas. I put those in just to see if
anyone is reading. :)

BTW, I bought nothing today (but a ticket to a football game). And I
still got a new camera. I'm so happy. :)

I like the concept of buy nothing day, but how effective do they
think they are the day after thanksgiving. Perhaps the show of
solidarity would be better spent on the day after, the day after
thanksgiving.

Let's see...

1) day before thanksgiving = busiest travel day of the year in the US

2) night before = biggest bar night, not joking, tops st. patty's day

3) day after = biggest shopping day

4) monday after = biggest online shopping day

That just about covers it. Except for the tonnage of turkey consumed.

I love turkey... tukey for me turkey for you, love to eat turkey in
my big brown shoe. - Adam Sandler

that and nothing in this post has anything to do with video blogging
whatsoever! :)

Peace,

-Mike

On Nov 25, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:02:08 +0100, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's hear some more amazing Black Friday tails here you 1600 readers.

First Meiser didn't want to "split hares" and now you want tails. What's
up with you guys and animals?

Anyway, I've been celebrating Buy Nothing Day today[1]. :o)

- Andreas

[1] Yes, I know it's not until tomorrow in Europe, but I'm going out
tomorrow and if I don't buy stuff, I don't eat!
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM