m4v files are mp4 files, not movs. So it is fine to rename a m4v file
to end in .mp4 instead, but dont rename it to .mov

If I rename it to .mp4 then it works on the ipod.

Steve Elbows

http://55broad.video.blip.tv/Civanyi-MissingPlacesH264iPodVersion908.mov

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM