Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] My feed needs to move...

Hi,

I'm in an interesting situation right now: the place where I have my vlog is closing down,
so I'm in the process of moving all my posts to a new vlog (in blogger). I'm OK with re-
publishing my posts (they're only 18), but I have a question regaring my feed:
Can I copy/paste the code to my new vlog, and will it stay the same?
Or should I get a new feed?

Right now my feed is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/LivingWithFallas

My vlog:
http://livingwithfallas.myblogsite.com

Obviously my main concern is the people who are subscribed to it. As I wouldn't want
them to have to subscribe again. I don't know if this is possible or if it's better to just
create a new one and let everyone know about it. (?)

Any one out there has any idea?

Thanks very much.

Juan
http://livingwithfallas.myblogsite.com