around the 30/11/05 Will Luers mentioned about [videoblogging] Re:
making a vlog soft that:

>Andreas,
>Here is the demo download page:
>http://www.ezedia.com/products/downloads/eZediaQTI_demo/
>
>"The eZediaQTI Demo is limited to exporting a QuickTime movie
>containing a maximum of

have used this this semester with students. took 40 minutes to teach
them how to use. samples of woork coming soon, but if you wnat to see
one of the best ones (temporary url), download this zip and play
lcally. all the rhizomem movies are being loaded off our server
here... (25MB)

to play, deccompress, keep success.mov outside success.media, and off you go.

for those that don't know, have just taught semester dedicated to
networked time based media (aka vogging). all students made
interactive quicktime essays, rhizome movies, videoblogs, movie books
(pdf with embedded sound and video), etc

We have ezedia in all our mac labs and this subject is compulsory for
all our Bachelor Communication (media) students

--
cheers
Adrian Miles

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM