It's still tricky, isnt it?
I dont know feederReader... but can you find content easily? can you filter it before downloading?  Or do you need to know before hand what you want to subscribe to?  Also, can you grab feed items meta data first before downloading any media?  Personally, I am against the abuse of bandwidth... So i dont *always* like the idea of downloading 200 videos from channels you may be subscribed to but then really you only care to watch 20 of them.  I kind of have this 'bandwidth as water' metaphor in my head ;-)
Sure, if you com eto know a channel well, and are certain to watch all the video...not really a problem.  But many feeds will not fall into this, especially with the growth of meta-feeds and shared playlists etc.

blah blah...

sull