"I have yet to  meet someone who couldn't grasp the concept of websites and
links very
fast."

Thanks for standing up for us old folks, Andreas.  However, I sometime
wonder if "I" might not be the "first".  I sat for an hour and half trying
to figure out why I couldn't get a Quicktime capture on my new Mac.  Only
when I decided to check out the Apple help online (I'd checked Progue's
missing manual & knew Apple+Shift+4 should work) did I realize I had
unplugged my keyboard from the tower.

Little things like that really undermind your confidence :)  But I'll not
give up.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute