Interestingly I've had this problem more with Win Media than
Quicktime. But then again I'm usually using a Mac. I'm guessing your
experience is with Quicktime on Windows? I've not experienced this
problem with QT on windows but I have had it with both VLC and Win
Media Player.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Frank Carver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Friday, December 2, 2005, 6:00:56 AM, Eric wrote:
> > I'm a nazi and pushing those who view my vlog to update to
Quicktime 7
> > and apply the fix with the plugins, I really like the new h264
codec,
> > its very good.
>
> Don't forget that VLC ( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ ) will play
h264.
> It sometimes has problems on my system with some audio codecs, but
> h264 video itself now plays fine.
>
> Personally I avoid Quicktime as a player wherever possible.
Quicktime

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM