Happy Friday everyone,
Just saw a link in my referrer log from Yahoo!

It lead me to the Yahoo! Video Search results page for a search for
'vlog'

http://tinyurl.com/d56m7

or

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?_adv_prop=video&a
mp;x=op&ei=UTF-8&va=vlog&fmt=mpeg&fmt=qt&
;sz=all&dur=all&vst=0&vm=p

The interesting thing is that the Yahoo! results page allows you to
play my video directly AND it uses frames to display the original
source page.

Just wanted to mention it in case you haven't seen how this works.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM