From: teaspace
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] External camcorder mic suggestions?

I have a Sony ECMHS1 mic that simply mounts onto the intelligent hot
shoe on my PC110 camera.  You don't need any additional connections, and
the mic pattern even follows the zoom on the camera.

It gets mixed reviews here, but you could try it or perhaps something
newer if your sony camera has the intelligent shoe:

http://www.textkit.com/0_B00005T3BZ.html