Hi Bev,

I completely agree with you.  The new video ipod is cute and cool and you can watch videos on it, but I think the reason it gets so much press in the group is because people with ipods can show people their videos without going on line to do it, which is also a neat idea, just to prove that we do have something to show on line.  I do not seriously believe anyone has chosen to carry any of my comic classics around with them for a 'wee titter on the bus' or to show them to others.  Please prove me wrong if you do, this will boost my ego a hell of a lot and I will therefore pay more attention to making my videos more pod friendly.

Love

Paul Knight (pjkproductions.blogspot.com